Triangle Entrepreneurship Week will host roundtable sessions which offer an opportunity for local entrepreneurs to pitch their business plan to a panel of investors. The pitch will last 5 minutes, then you will have 20 minutes of questions from the investors. Our goal is to get you funded! We will be selecting entrepreneurs to pitch their business based on the following:
Perceived viability of the business, as measured by:
- Uniqueness of the product/service offered
- Market size being addressed by the idea
- Strength and composition of the management team
- Progress to date, i.e. partnerships leveraged, bootstrapping, etc.
- The number of employees or participants
- Revenue and funding status
- Demonstrated commitment by management to launching the business
- Completed TEW 2012 Entrepreneur Application
- An executive summary highlighting the mission and vision of your business (2 page max)
- 1 page explanation of why (and what for) your company is seeking funding
- A 60 second elevator pitch video (any format: YouTube, Vimeo, etc)
DUE OCTOBER 27 – Entrepreneurship application. Please email a PDF file, no bigger than 10MB will all the above application requirements to Sarah@TriangleEW.org
You will receive an email by October 29 regarding your advancement to the interview round which will be held from November 1 – 7. Be prepared to pitch your business to TEW organizers and answer questions.
Following the interview round, you will be notified by November 7 via email if you are chosen for the Pitching Sessions at Triangle Entrepreneurship Week 2012.